Thursday 17 November 2011

I just want to be your last


Look  I’m  a  girl . It’s  pretty  easy  to  figure  me  out.  I  have  a  lot  of  dream  about  you.  I  want  you  to  chase  after  me  when  I  run  away.  I  want  you  to  get  jealous.  I  want  you  to  hold  me  when  I  cry . I  want  you  to  always  want  to  be  with  me , to  think  of  me  always.  I  want  you  to  hold  my  hand  and  never  let  me  go.  I  want  you  to  be  romantic,  , give  me  flowers.  I  want  you  to  tell  me  I’m  beautiful  even  when  I’m  not.  I  secretly  love  it  when  i  cath  you  looking  at  me  then  you  smile  and  look  away.  Or2  when  you  tease  me.  Basically?  I  want  you  to  love  me  more  than  I  love  you.  I  just  want  that.

The ones who love us never leave us. We can always find them in our hearts.

 p/s you  make  this  for  our  future  right? Ok  then.  I  let  you  go  there  again. Good  bye  sayang.
 
 
 OWNER OF MY LIFE
NURARTIKA YUNUS
 

No comments:

Post a Comment