Saturday 24 December 2011

i wish you were mine

He's like a song that's stuck in my head, you know? No matter how hard I try to get rid of it, it's always there. And even though I try to get rid of it, it's always there. And even though I try out other songs in my head, I know it won't work, because in the end, I always come back to that one tune.


I'm standing tall but I fall so fast. I'm losing touch, this will never last. I'm just a pawn in this game you play.

Even though the times are changing, just know that I'll always stay the same; I'll come running when you call my name.


I miss you, I do. I love you. Everyday, I wake up and have this ache in my chest, and sometimes I just sleep in because I know when I wake up, you're not going to be there.
 Sometimes when I let my mind run free, it never fails. It goes right to you and a smile takes a hold of me.


Tell him I hate him, tell him I don't need him. Tell him to have a great life without me, tell him he means nothing to me. Just don't tell him I said this.. with tears in my eyes.
You must be a good runner, because you're always running on my mind. You must be a great theif, because you've stolen my heart. But I must be a horrible shooter, because I always miss you.

I miss you. Three words you'll never hear me admit.


note to self: don't waste your wishes on him.
Just because he loves you too, he wouldn't ever take a bullet for you. Don't believe a word he says, he wouldn't ever cut out his heart for you.

p/s i wish MILO was here already

 OWNER OF MY LIFE
NURARTIKA YUNUS

No comments:

Post a Comment